Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wow it has been a crazy couple of weeks. I was up late last night baking cookies. I made orange cookies with chocolate chips, White chocolate chip cookies and my favorite turtle cookies. They turned out alright not my best work but I was up late and I didn't have all the right ingredients. My husband and I were gone to visit family this last weekend. We had a wonderful time and I especially enjoyed shopping with my mom and sister. We had a girls shopping day complete with fruit smoothies. We didn't get to stay for very long but it was fun while it lasted. It seems we have been doing a lot of traveling lately. We are leaving for El Paso on Thursday. My husband will be going on business and he's taking us with him! I'm super excited because this is the first work trip we have been able to go on. I also learned that Wyndham hotel chain and affiliates offer cheap military rates. As you know Wyndham is one of the nicer hotel chains so I was very surprised and excited at my find. The hotel we will be staying at even has a water park! In case you can't tell I'm a coupon clipping bargain hunter. lol Why pay more if you don't have to? Hmm what else is new...Oh we bought a new car! It is wonderful. We bought a 2010 mazda 3 isport! ZOOM ZOOM! lol These last few weeks have felt like a whirlwind of news and events. We just found out my husband will possibly be deploying sometime in the near future. I guess thats not really news though as it is always a possibility in the army. I have a lot to do before we leave for El Paso because the house is a mess and I still have laundry and packing to do. The house has to be spotless because all of the floors are getting finished and sealed while we are in El Paso. We also have a dinner to go to tomorrow night and we are looking forward to it! Until next time...
-The Army wife
Thanks to all the troops out there for all you do. Special thanks to my husband for all your service. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment