Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Car trouble

I am a stay at home mom and an Army wife. For anyone that thinks my job must be easy I would love for you to step into my shoes! I am not here to complain about my life because I love it and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It isn't always a piece of cake though. Anyways today I am cleaning and doing laundry during my daughters nap times because I have company coming tomorrow! When my husband gets home I need to find out if my car is having battery trouble or alternator trouble because it won't start! Yay! lol This is my first blog so I'm not entirely sure what to write but if anyone out there cares to have some incite into my life then keep reading! I want to get as much done as possible today because I have a full day tomorrow between company coming, taking my daughter to Gymboree and having ABC pest control come out to give me an estimate on getting rid of the scorpions! lol gotta love central Texas! Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow so I can fit everything in and we don't have to miss out on Gymboree. Well I have to get back to my chores but thanks for taking time to read this.
-The Army Wife
Thanks to all of you out there serving our country!

1 comment:

  1. cute! i like it! thats so funny because i was literally going back and forth between this layout and mine... had this one then changed it!! i guess we have the same taste!! haha..

    ReplyDelete