Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I just got back from a weekend trip to my home town with my family. We went to celebrate my moms birthday, hang out with family, and attend my friends baby shower! The visit went great! I picked up some neat decorations/favors for my daughters b-day, and I got some great furniture. I got 2 brand new desks with hutches, 2 book cases and a small cabinet all for free from my old neighbor! She is moving into a smaller house and had to get smaller furniture but it was all pretty much brand new. SCORE! The desks will go in the office to free up my project desk which is currently our computer desk and the shelving and project desk will go to Sweet Pea Giftbaskets area! All in all I am very excited and glad to be home. The giftbasket that I made for my friends shower was a big hit! I have had a wonderful weekend with my family. Things just seem to be going very well for us lately. I have family coming over tomorrow, and a lot of cleaning/rearranging to do to move in furniture. I also have to take my daughter in for a check up tomorrow so it will be a busy day! I'm definitely up for the challenge though. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
-The Army Wife
Thanks to all of the soldiers out there who serve(ed) our country!

1 comment:

  1. yea the gift basket was super cute!! you need to work on your website so I can post it on mine and help you advertise!!

    ReplyDelete