Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cars, Crafts & Gymboree!

Hey everyone so I did get my car fixed yesterday...it was the battery. Unfortunately it took about 2 & a half hours because of my alarm! lol So right now I am waiting on a home inspection/estimate person to show up and tell me how much it will cost me to get rid of some scorpions! Yay!Hopefully those guys get here before long because I need to leave in about an hour to take my daughter to Gymboree! I finished all of my cleaning yesterday as I have company coming but my daughter is slowly messing everything up again! lol So I'm really excited that my daughter is finally getting a tooth! One corner has finally broken through the gums a few days ago. I feel very lucky because she isn't cranky, running fever, or drooling excessivly. I feel lucky but not surprised because she has always been a good baby and never given me any trouble...even when I was pregnant. Babies are so wonderful! Anyways I would like to back track a little bit and talk about Gymboree. I absolutely love going to Gymboree and so does my daughter. Its for kids 0 months to 5 yrs and they are split up into classes by age groups. It is great because the babies/kids get to interact with other kids their age in a controled environment. There is music, bubbles, toys, tunnels, parachutes and much more. Bonus is they give a military discount for all of you military families out there! I just love it because she enjoys it so much...she plays hard and then she naps hard! Ok enough about Gymboree. I am starting a few projects of my own. I am going to start a couple of clothing projects in the next couple of days which I am really excited about! (I'll let you know how it goes...). I am also trying to update some scrapbooks that I haven't touched in a while...which is going well so far I have completed one page and have another page started. (I am kind of a perfectionist) lol Lastely I am going to start pulling all the decorations and ideas together for my daughters birthday party! Oh yeah and did I mention I have company this weekend? I am going to be busy busy busy! Oh I just remembered that my husband has drill this weekend so he won't be here to help out. Thats where the Army wife part kicked back in! Alright well I have to get back to my life and my daughter.
-The Army Wife
Thanks to all of you out there who have served or are currently serving our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment